Jo is a highly experienced ILM trainer up to level 7 (masters) programmes and delivers these within a wide variety of business sectors and Universities on a global scale working with organisations in the UK, Slovakia, Italy, Sweden and West Africa. Jo is also an ILM internal assessor and qualified NVQ assessor.
In 2011/2012 we worked with our client (Brother Industries) to win the ‘National Training Awards for Wales’ for up to 250 employees and then went on to win the UK National Training Award’ as the ‘best of the best’ in the UK.
Strategically focused, creative and highly motivated to the delivery of business results and bottom line performance. Senior management and consultancy experience coupled with applied academic qualifications with a Masters in Executive Business Coaching.
Jo has an excellent understanding and knowledge of personal development and increased performance through strategic leadership and business organisational change, individual and team development, NLP, Emotional Intelligence and Communication skills. Jo has also spent 2 years at university studying Psychodynamic, Cognitive Behavioural, Person Centred and Behavioural Analysis therapies plus coaching theories like Gestalt, transformational, transactional, leadership coaching. Jo uses these techniques to build rapport and coach/mentor using a wider range of skills.
Jo has 12 years extensive experience in developing and delivering management training and performance programmes and coaching and mentoring also running various apprenticeships throughout England and Wales. Some of Agile Groups achievements include-
- Achieved the Gold Award for Quality from the Welsh Assembly Government 2013
- Won contract for ILM level 5 Diploma in Management for Adult Apprenticeships for a government contract in the UK ( 2012-Present)
- Nominated for Female Entrepreneur of the Year (2012)
- Delivered workshops across the UK as part of a programme to train 15,000 Mentors to become Business Mentors across the UK SFEDI (2010 - 2012)
- Developed and delivered ILM workshops for all market sectors. Level 2 – Level 7 over 500 successful delegates (2007 – present)
- Won contract with the NWDA to develop 100 entrepreneurs in the North West (2007/8)
Jo is also an active member of the EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council) and is also a member of the ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management). Jo is an inspirational speaker who has presented at many conferences and networking associations internationally.