A successful Business Coach and HR Training and Development professional with in-depth experience in large and medium sized organisations within the Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Financial and Packaging sectors. Strategically focused, creative and highly motivated to the delivery of business results and bottom line performance. Senior management and consultancy experience coupled with applied academic qualifications with a Masters in Human Resource Development and an ILM level 7 in Coaching and Mentoring.
- Won UK National Training award for savings of £647,000 for Brother industries over a 2 year period (2011)
- Wrote and delivered workshops across the UK to train 10,000 Mentors to become Business Mentors across the UK (2010 - 2012)
- Wrote and delivered workshop for the British Bankers Association to train 1000 employees and Business Mentoring. (2010 - 2011)
- Developed and delivered ILM workshops for all market sectors. Level 2 – Level 7 over 500 successful delegates (2007 – present)
- Won contract with the NWDA to develop 100 entrepreneurs in the North West (2007/8)
- Mentor of the year for Business in the Arts (2007)
In 2004 spent 6 months in Sweden for a global organisation setting up developing and delivering leadership programmes.
From 2009 until present I have been developing leaders within a global organisation to obtain degree level qualifications in leadership and management.
The Agile Group are now developing collaborative programmes in leadership programmes for organisations in West Africa.
Peter is a visiting lecturer in several UK Business Schools and lectures on a wide variety of programmes up to and including masters level.
Finally Peter is a passionate and inspirational speaker who has presented at many conferences and networking associations.